View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:50 AM   #128
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschiekid View Post
I think there is still space that didn't exist in 2.5.1

I'm pretty sure the book I'm looking at was formatted in a way that would have the text go right to the top and now it doesn't....but it doesn't use as much space as the menu bar does, so some of it has been returned to text.
[Kobo Touch]
You're correct. The header text isn't displayed now but the header bar (margin) is still there. Kobo didn't change the actual viewport.
Leaving all - possible - other unnoticeable improvements aside, this is no improvement to fw 2.5.2. . No improvement when reading.

2.5.1. no header
2.5.2. header with text
2.6.1: header without any text (blank header)

Should be
2.x.x. no header, small (adjustable?) top margin (like fw 2.5.1.)

Last edited by Anak; 06-08-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote