View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:05 AM   #121
theonna
One
theonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melontheonna knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony, Kindle,Pocketbook, Nook...
It seems that new update updated time for synchronizing content, made font on home page tiles slightly bolder. The smallest distance between lines of text is still preset at 1.3 and the bottom space is still there.
The thing with the bottom space is that it is not consistently the same size, it keeps jumping from about 2 lines to about 4, it seems there is a setting not to put the paragraph at the end of a page, unless all of it fits.
Update does not tell you that it is updating its database either, it just feels that it is frozen at reboot, but it is actually going through the motions.
I understand that people were talking about wasted space on Kobo page ad nauseum, but why not let readers pick their preference, some of us like bigger margins, some don't, some want information on the book displayed, some don't, I, for one, would like to have control of my reading space.
theonna is offline   Reply With Quote