View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #32
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I thought B&N used their own unique DRM variant? They support ADE too? That's nice to know.

I was told yesterday, when I (finally) reserved one of these at John Lewis, that the price was due to go back up at the end of this week.
The Nook readers and apps accept ADEPT DRM'ed ebooks. (Necessary for Library book support.)
The Nook ebookstore sells ebooks with their own DRM instead of the generic ADEPT DRM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote