View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #1618
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
**Snort**

Oh, thanks for reminding me about him. I forgot there was a question about his .. umm .. being.
Yep, and I'm not entirely pleased being left hanging, but I have hopes that it means the unraveling of that mystery will be done in a big way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Yeesh! Both the missing cable and the annoying format sucks!! Hopefully the story is compelling enough to allow you to continue resting in bed, and enjoy your reading.
Thanks!
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote