View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #182
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I do remember a teacher, in third or fourth grade, who had rocket ships on the left hand side above the blackboard, and the moon on the right hand side. There was a contest to see who could get to the moon and back first. I remember being on the way back when a lot of other kids hadn't made it a quarter on the way to the moon. It was embarrasing, and I didn't report anymore books until at least a couple kids got to the moon. Although I think things have gotten a little out of hand now, with giving everyone a medal just for competing, the kind of contest I described didn't encourage anyone to read. It encouraged me to do it in secret.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote