View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #82
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@mycurlylocks Personally, I have a bit of an aversion to lite and crippled versions of apps. I'm hoping that Marvin gains some traction and positive feedback while it is free so that, in the future, whenever I start charging for Marvin, people will "believe" enough to drop a couple of dollars on it. Very early on when I was floating the idea of charging $2.99 for it, people felt it was terribly expensive. But that's how it is on the App Store.

In a perfect world, I'd find an alternative way to make Marvin sustainable and keep it free forever. Any ideas are more than welcome.