Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:57 PM   #185
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
It's actually pretty simple. I had to fix the Nook versions because there were no chapter breaks. Basically you open each chapter, select the title, and then on the left side select one of the h tags to apply to that title. When you've done that for all the chapters, on the right you have the TOC generator, on its bottom you have a button to generate the TOC.
One thing I've done after the the renaming/splitting/ToC is to get out of Sigil to do the work cleaning up the code/fixing the formatting. I do that in Notepad++ using Firefox to preview if needed.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote