View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #31
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I'm trying to come up with a suitable pseudonym simply because I want to keep "that life" separate from "this life". A big part of the reason is Goodreads and MobileRead - I enjoy my active online life as a reader and I don't want that being complicated when I'm participating, especially on GR. Plus, having seen how some authors act on GR, and how readers can get nuts when engaging them... I don't want to be any more a part of that than I have to be. I don't do drama.

There are music and film projects that I work on under my own name, and I want to keep that separate as well. I function better when I compartmentalize.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote