View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #12
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
I'm at about a 7, personally. I don't fault the lack of certain hardware, but I am finding the limitations and bugs in the OS frustrating. I know Amazon will be working to fix the problems, but I feel like I run in to some pretty basic problems far too often. And the Cloud is just disappointing, which makes me feel the sting of the limited memory all the more. I'm still in the wait-and-see mode; if there are some big software updates within the next couple weeks, and everything starts doing better, I'll keep it. But if things aren't significantly improved in 27 days, I'm sending it back and just getting an Android tablet of some sort.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote