View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikugo1 View Post
I would prefer to use the built-in reader for PDFs, but when I change the setting it never loads. I'm running the latest version on Windows 7.
Prior to any book being viewed in calibre's viewer the book is converted to epub. Some PDFs could take a long time to convert and even when they do convert PDFs often look bad after being converted. Your best bet is to not use calibre to view PDF books. Use Acrobat Reader or other PDF dedicated third party viewer.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote