View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
To stop the inevitable fear and raging, your brand new Kindle 3 or Sony PRS isn't obsolete or useless but I'm sure people will still complain even though Sony and Amazon haven't announced anything and won't until next year at the earliest due to the PRS and Kindle 3 just being released.
Actually, the inevitable move to color eInk readers will make my Kindle even more priceless to me.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote