View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #15
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
The 900 came with a cover which I leave on most of the time. It doesn't seem to change the weight but sometimes my hands just don't want to deal with it. When it travels it goes into a M Edge Touring sleeve.

The 600 didn't come with a case and I quickly learned to love the lightness compared to the 900. I have no plans to add any weight it since I'm loving holding it in one hand. I just recently bought the gold clutch case by case logic for travel. It could also double as an evening bag if the need ever arises.
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote