View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
who reads bareback?

I didn't buy a case with my Reader so now I'm considering my options. I first need to decide if I want a cover that stays on all the time, or a sleeve/pouch/something just to put it in my bag. I am liking the feel of the device (the lightness and the rubber back) so right now I am leaning toward a sleeve or pouch. What do all of you do? Do you find it comfortable to read in the cover?

I am noticing one disadvantage of Sony: because it has a smaller market share, there seem to be fewer case options available than Kindle or Nook. I notice some sellers on Etsy say they will custom-make a case for any reader. Has anyone ever ordered a custom-made case for Sony and did it fit well? I like those hand-made cases.

Thanks!
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote