View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #15
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
retrying 1 day later - metadata for "I robot" took 60 secs to find, given title & author to work with.

I wonder if searching for popular books, which will have lots of editions, is slower than for rare ones ?

I also find that once multiple metadata sources have been found, then the the business of hovering over each found entry with the mouse, in order to see which has the best summary can be slow to change. I assume it's meant to work via hovering ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote