View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 07:29 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, about the only thing I can say is that these devices have to be put back together properly for the IR to work. I don't have an Aura HD, but, I always get it wrong with my Touch and Glo when I pull it apart.

I would suggest searching the posts of @Ken Maltby. He pulled and Aura HD apart when they were new and I remember he had issues getting the IR to work again. There might be a clue in his posts to help you.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote