Thread: Touch Nook issues with PDF
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #9
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilux View Post
Hi Lexis9784,
I figured out same thing , I tested same PDF on nook touch and kindle dx(2nd generation) . nook could not show some images . when I played with Text size then it was able to show but it's not easy to read.
'PDF Reflow' kicks in when the text is size 3 or greater, as I understand it. At that point, some images (larger ones?) won't display.

And yes, it is annoying that more vendors don't copy more of what Sony has done with PDF. There is so much content locked up in that format, and conversion is almost always deficient.

Last edited by tomsem; 06-15-2011 at 01:14 AM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote