View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 12:17 PM   #167
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy8 View Post
I've used your app for a year. It really is a great app. For now on, I launch it from the apps menu because I can't find the "system/config/extensions.cfg" file or any ".cfg" containing extension/application associations. The OS verion is E912.2.1.3.
You need to create the file yourself within the config folder. And remember to use a text editor that can save the file with Unix linefeed-only line endings. The default Windows linefeed+carriage_return ending won't be parsed properly by the ereader. Many people recommend Notepad++ for that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote