View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:09 AM   #12
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Backup programs

Yes, the program I was referring to is locate32...was not sure if that was only one version's name.

And the link for mozbackup is:http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

Calbre has always been very stable for me. It hasn't just made files disappear on whatever computer I am running it on. One gloomy prospect is the computer has a virus that has hurt the file structure.

If it is a matter of things being improperly changed, maybe you could do a system restore to put pointers back as they ought to be.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote