View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 01:29 PM   #2088
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool read the first three as a triolgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella View Post
I would read a trilogy or a series with four books but more than that I do not know why, I would not.
Hmmmm...you could read the first three as a triolgy then stop, then, sometime in the future, read books 4,5 and 6 as a new trilogy...and on and on. Or you could, if you're not interested in further exposure to Harry, stop reading after the first trilogy and be done with it.

But, again, whatever you do, enjoy doing it.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote