View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 AM   #12
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
[...]Or not necessarily down to it. I've experimented yesterday and this morning with writing standing up, by tilting my monitor and resting the keyboard on a small table popped on top of my desk. It worked remarkably well.
Standing desks seem to be gaining popularity - though I don't think I'd like it much. See these at Human Solutions - and they have links there to blog articles about the supposed benefits of spending more time standing.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote