View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Jumping to reply, before reading posts.

If you want to get it, I suggest you to get an Adam from people who resell it, like craigslist etc., Thats the Easiest, quickest way to get it and also cheaper. (all standard warnings apply for such transactions)
Many sell it because they expected a start-up to better the Apple and got grossly disappointed.

I have the PQI/Wifi. Got it from a Gumtree seller from London.

I got it knowing its issues, mainly because its the first major one from India and has the PQI screen and am happy with it.

You will be satisfied if you start with a clean slate, forgetting Ipad, playbook etc.,

Biggest and most irritating issue: Battery Drain; Battery leaks badly and may drain overnight.

Custom ROMs are the best here. I dont like the stock Rom.
Its fun to have due to lots of ROMs. Juggling around with various makes it interesting. Many of them are quite stable. Some are ultra-fast like clemsys, and some slow, like the HC ports.

Damn Google for playing favorites with HC.

I havent actually taken it out for reading, but will be a good choice, after my Kindle. But again, battery.
PQI screen maybe disappointing if you compare with ipad etc.,
But i like it, less glare and all.

In all, it will score less in most aspects, than most of the top notch android tablets. But it is still up there along with the rest.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote