View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #8
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by godelocs View Post
Hi DixieGal, maybe you can help me. I just received my ebookwise 1150 and purchased one book from the ebookwise web site. I figuered that by purchasing from the website the book would be formatted already. It said the file was already and imp file; however when I loaded it to my book reader the page is larger than the reader. I chaned the font to small but it is still to large to view a whole page at a time. Is there any way to change it so that the words don't run off the page?

That just doesn't sound right at all. I'll see if Nick or Dale is online. It's the weekend, so help might take a while. Meantime, go back to ebookwise.com and get another book, make it a free one for practice. Try and see if that works OK. If so, ebookwise will most likely fix the error. Hang tight, I'll look for help. Go get that free book and see what happens.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote