View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #45
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
If I have a font in .ttf or .otf, is there a way I can modify the font to make it appear 2-4pt larger at any given size? I have one that I like but it appears significantly smaller than my other fonts and it's a pain to notch the font size up a couple steps for it then notch it back down for other fonts.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote