View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #31
inkyness
Enthusiast
inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.inkyness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
That blog always feels so pro-amazon and anti-everyone else, at least from what I've seen of it, that I stopped reading...

Anyway, mine shipped today and is scheduled to arrive on May 1. I'm not at all worried about brightness - my concerns were fuzziness from the extra layer on the screen and battery life (I wonder if they made the battery smaller to reduce weight?). I think it'll be okay, though, as most people seem to describe the extra layer as having a very minor effect, and it's not a huge inconvenience for me to charge the battery more often.
inkyness is offline   Reply With Quote