View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #3
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
I've been using Goodreader and Documents to Go (and I've tried a few other readers) and all of them had trouble displaying the particular document that I was mostly using them for. Random lines (fairly tightly-packed text) would be cut vertically in half with only the bottom half (usually) of the text displaying. I downloaded the Adobe Reader app and did not have this display probmel (which, I checked, I was still having with my other readers).
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote