View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 11:29 AM   #19
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I have been using the CBX Shell on Win64 for many years now. It was a little painful getting it set up. If your program's install process works better then that is AWESOME! Thank you!

I just went through the same process a couple of days ago to get Windows Explorer to display thumbnails of my SVG files....I really don't understand why Microsoft can't support these standard file types by default ?!?!?

As far as WHY would someone want thumbnails in Windows Explorer instead of Calibre.... I need to edit the ePubs (clean out all the html bloat from poorly coded eBooks) before I add the file to my Calibre OPDS Server. Being able to see the cover thumbnail makes that task much easier.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote