Thread: Poll to be..
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:09 AM   #18
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You do NOT (I would think) want to go to the Lounge to query Astak owners about what they want for their devices and for future devices - the Lounge is a place where (Quote) "friendly banter unrelated to ebooks" (end quote) occurs. That place certainly has its purposes, but you do want to poll Astak owners about what they want - don't you? (Your post certainly and specifically references Astak owners.)

Do what Granny said (in her corrected posts), but you'll want to keep your Poll in the Astak Forum - I would think.

Don
(Moderator)

Thanks. I was aware you can do polls in any forum and definitely plan to do it in Astak forum. I appreciated her detailed information as to the actual procedure as it cleared up a few questions of mine.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote