View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
There are plenty of rumours abounding, but some of them point to a non-Amoled screen, due to the complexity of developing a full HD (1080) Amoled screen, so you might have to live with an LCD panel. But we won't know for sure until next week.

And regarding pentile, it's obviously subjective, but current pentile screens are (in my opinion) indistinguishable from non-pentile - at 300+ ppi, it's a moot point as I can't see the pixels on my S3 or any artifacts caused by the non-RGB layout.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote