Thread: Kobo Vox Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #11
prsmith
prsmith began at the beginning.

Device: Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
Eeep! I'm sitting here beaming with pride (I needed that today!). I'm so glad you both (Reader Paradice and PeterT) loved my little part of the world! I'm an East Coaster, born and raised and I am SO proud of it here. We welcome you back to our province any time!

So far I've managed to avoid a move to Toronto a couple of times. Here's hoping I can keep that lucky streak going...

Okay, and NOW back to regular programming.... (I couldn't NOT reply!)
I must reply also - thank you for your great words about our great province. I retired here in 96 after 37 years in uniform. If you come this way, we can have a Vox get together and eat way too much seafood.

On the subject of the Vox, while I am a bit of a techy at 70 years old I do not have the patience I used to have. So I am holding out on buying a Vox until I know that 95% of the time it will do what I expect of it. I also am waiting for the Transformer Prime and it will be either the Vox or the Prime - my Sweetness and Light says I can only have one of them

Whichever it is, I know that my first adventure into the Android world will be fun and hopefully not too challenging

I was one of the early explorers who used OS/2 and what I see I this list is the same adventuresome type folks who I admired so much when I was going against the flow with OS/2. Keep up the good work folks because you are taking old guys like me by the hand into a new endeavour.

Thanks for helping us,

PS
prsmith is offline   Reply With Quote