View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #239
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaA View Post
Thanx rkomar, the latest version I copy under system/bin is pkb-cr3-pb-pro-0.0.6-1 (the pro version). I also try other ebook, the epub one. The same thing happen.
Well, I'm not sure what else to say. I can't see anything wrong in what you did. At this point, I think you need to see what the error message is. You could try mounting the reader over USB and looking for a log file somewhere in the system directory.

I don't know if the poterm application runs in the 360+, but if it does, you could try to install it and run coolreader right from the commandline. It would probably show you any error messages that pop up. If you had an epub in /mnt/ext2/mybook.epub for example, then you could try to open it with the command: /mnt/ext1/system/bin/cr3-pb.app /mnt/ext2/mybook.epub and see what happens.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote