Thread: Accessories M-Edge's Kindle Cover
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 01:37 PM   #22
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
I got mine in brown, and the picture at the head of this thread doesn't do the color of the case justice. It's a much darker, richer brown.

I like how it changes the profile of the Kindle. With the cover closed, it no longer reminds you of the cheap 3-ring binders we used to use in school.

The workmanship is outstanding, I thought. No loose threads in the stiching anywhere. And fronting the elastic corner with the same material that's on the other corners was a nice touch--they didn't just leave it plain elastic.

And fast service. I ordered it last Friday, it shipped from Maryland last Friday, and I got it in California on Tuesday.

A really nice product.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote