View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #23165
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Having a cup of mint tea with breakfast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post

Yay! Photos please.
Sorry, I spend so much time doing my hair and make-up (about 2 hours ) that I had no time left to make a picture. But there were plenty of people with camera's there, I'll post one when one turns up. Or I'll make one when I have some time.

Reception was great, we got home at 6AM Slept for a couple of hours and spend our sunday lying on the couch because we were so tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good morning, everyone!
Good morning Stitchawl! Have a great day!

I have to work today (monday is normally my day off), because we have an appointment with our architect this thursday. We're going to sign the contract, and then we should have a first plan of our future house within a month! I can't wait
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote