View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #74
janjanjan
Enthusiast
janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.janjanjan for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook ST Glow
I agree the comment regarding paging backward in a paper book being easier. I'm a fast reader, so sometimes I find that I want to return to a previous page. For some reason, with a paper book, I can easily find the section I want. With the Nook, it's much harder. I'm trying to get in the habit of bookmarking, especially maps or character lists. But, it isn't convenient for me.

That, however, is a minor irritant. On every other measurement of satisfaction, I strongly prefer e-readers. Interestingly enough, I don't actually care whether the device is e-ink or backlit. In fact, I enjoy the navigation on my Nexus 7 tablet much more than I enjoy the Nook navigation.

Last edited by janjanjan; 11-17-2013 at 08:40 PM.
janjanjan is offline   Reply With Quote