View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #1290
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I just finished Cold Days, and I thought, without being spoilery, there was no way Butcher was going to wrap up all those plot lines. But he mostly did. I really enjoyed it.

Poor Harry, his problems reached near cosmic levels in this one. I see very bad things in his future.

Edit: On to Trapped. though I'm probably making a serious "I'll just read a little bit before bed" mistake.

Last edited by carld; 11-29-2012 at 01:28 AM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote