View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #12
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I was planning to search the answer myself but since you succeeded can you please tell me what is OTFM? Do I have to install that one too ? This is what made me postpone this.
You dont need OTFM to do this. Just download ftp.zip, unpack on boox and run install.oar

OTFM is a file manager for Boox, you will find it lying somewhere around.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote