View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #399
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Windows or Dos
Code:
dir "L:\Calibre Portable\Calibre Library\*.*" /b/d/s >list.txt
replace the path with yours.
list.txt is the out file, include a path as desired
dir /? for more options
What I wrote was

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
... list of the folder paths for books currently displayed in the book list - preferably....
Typically there would less than 15 books displayed in the list from a library approaching 4000, the selection being based on the #status custom column.

Currently I
  1. create a Temporary library using the structure from my Main library
  2. move the displayed books (#status:"=72 finalCheck") from my Main Library to the Temporary library,
  3. close Calibre
  4. process everything in the Temporary library via a powershell script
  5. start Calibre
  6. update the #status column for all the books in the Temporary library to '85 Final'
  7. move all the books in the Temporary library to the Main library
  8. remove the Temporary library, from Calibre and Windows

The list would obviate the need for the Temporary library - I would use it drive the powershell script and update the book files in-situ - ie in the Main library.

Thanks BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 11-08-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: grammar
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote