View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I did not vote (yet) because I did not see an option that appealed to me.

The site mods already said that they want to migrate to a different package, and any custom mods (required to implement some of your poll options) will make that task MUCH harder.

I did not see a poll option to let the site mods decide what they want to do.

P.S. Now this thread is "cross-linked" with the poll thread. How do you merge or migrate that?
  • Nowhere did I claim the choices where practical to implement. In fact, it should be obvious that they are not practical to implement. It is an opinion poll.
  • I can only answer for the site package I know - it lets the forum mod cut&paste the posts of the thread(s).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote