View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 09:28 PM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Yes, and I'm still holding out. K3 is certainly very nifty, and if I didn't already have a Kindle or were considering getting an ereader in general, I'd probably snap one up.

But my K2 still does most of everything I want, and the K3 functions I'd like the most (multilingual fonts, better PDF support) might hopefully be provided in a firmware upgrade.

If not, then the font hack will take care of the first, and the PDFs I don't read all that often anyway. Everything else I can live without.

Although having the next/prev buttons balanced on both sides and an improved 5-way controller instead of the current techno-nipple would be nice.

I think if I get another Kindle, it'll be for a) colour screen, b) major price drop on the DX and they fix the button placement, or c) hopefully both.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote