View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #60
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Took me a second to be able to find it again. I think when you purchase, you are offered the option to download, but there doesn't seem to be a way (at least not an obvious one) to download from your library. If you go to Settings and Purchase History, there's a Download Again button.
Thank you. Copia wanted me to install their Copia for PC to access the books. You have shown me that I don't have to do so.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote