View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #20
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Oh don't be sorry. Nothing to be sorry about.

I know it's really hard to tell in a typed post but I was posting in mock indignation. I hope it didn't read as if I was genuinely angry because I certainly wasn't.

No, sadly the price of goods between the US & Canada often varies greatly. It stings moreso when you can read it on the back of things like books & magazines. With the dollars now being so close and for so long, more & more Canadians are complaining about it. Retailers blame the gov't for taxes & duties, the gov't blames retailers for being greedy and we're stuck in the middle. And let's not even bring up the topic of car prices.....
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote