View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #80
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Oh, I see more from the other lists. I hate love triangles. Loathe. Despise.
Yeah, I'll pass on those as well.

I can't stand it when the person in the middle does all the whinging and hand wringing over which one they'll chose.

If they were really in love with one of their suitors, they'd know it. If they aren't really in love with one, they shouldn't chose either. Call it lust and bed hopping, and quit trying to make it noble by pretending it's love.

And quit stringing them along as well. Make it clear that it's just bed hoping. I find it horribly cruel to lead people on.

And Death Stories. There are a lot of times I get behind the main character and I don't want to have them killed off at the end. Sometimes, I don't really care about the characters, but when I do I want a HEA ending. Or at least have them survive it all. I avoid them like the plague in fanfic, don't like them in Pro fic either, although I can't say you see much of it there.

Maybe 'cause I'm good at avoiding them.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote