View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #114
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Here in Croatia I don't see laptops in class either, nor did I see them back when I was doing my B.A. and M.A. in Canada. Many, if not most students working in the library have them, though. Now, though, I feel like every student brings a laptop to class in Toronto.
which reminds me of the time my sister went to Singapore for her MBA. this was YEARS ago. anyway, before the first day of class, she received an email telling students to bring their "notebooks" to class. so she did bring hers, except that the email meant notebooks as in laptops. she was the only one in class with pen and paper

personally, i don't like bringing laptops to class. it's so bulky and it's hard to keep up. also, it helps me to focus when i have to write it down by myself. most students end up not paying attention if they can rely on the tech later on.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote