View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 AM   #15
giosa
Connoisseur
giosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovergiosa exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietchovui View Post
Attached files are some fonts that support Vietnamese characters (zip file) and a sample of Vietnamese text (file word). Please have a look and help me. Thank you!
If i made any mistake in changing system font files, is there a change to recover the T1 by using SDcard rescue or restore set?
Do you want one of the reader fonts change also or just system?

I've made img for you. If you want read in vietnamese from stock reader change original font to ReallyNo2LTW1G.
Attached Files
File Type: zip mmcblk2p5.zip (13.00 MB, 847 views)

Last edited by giosa; 02-12-2012 at 03:23 PM.
giosa is offline   Reply With Quote