View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 04:58 PM   #32
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
You are welcome, glad to hear the beta is working for you.

I haven't had any of the testers report any issues with the latest beta. I've got a few minor changes to make and then can look to do a general release probably at the end of the week.

It seems that the Goodreads API developers have started to acknowledge the bugs/issues I have reported on their developer forums. So we shall see if that amounts to any changes on their side which may help. I've got workarounds for most of them in the meantime.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote