View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Mine has froze twice on me now. Few days ago (after I paid to remove ads) I opened my KFHD cover and it was stuck on a screensaver, I opened and closed the cover again and again. Touched with finger and nothing. So I had to hard reset and it took many tries to finally get it going again.

The first time I think it froze up because I kept hitting page turns and it wasn't responding. Think they may need an update
new is offline   Reply With Quote