View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
The whole idea behind the Kno is that it's not meant to be a notebook replacement, but a tool to help you manage text books, school work, and studying. Using a stylus on any touch surface to take notes is a less than pleasant experience but the stylus has a battery in it, so it must do something special to make the experience smoother. The whole idea of mainly using the stylus to take notes is because you cement what you've learned better when you write it, not type it. We shall see. I was informed on Sat. that I won't be getting my Kno for Xmas but it will ship out the day before my bday and should arrive the day after. So... now it'll be my birthday present. The only PIA is that school starts the week before.

Last edited by SolRaven; 12-24-2010 at 01:56 AM.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote