View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:46 AM   #610
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
If you delete the kepub book on the device then it won't be downloaded when you sync. If you ever want to download it again you can go to the Kobo website, find the book in your purchased list, and bookmark it.
Does Kobo then restore that deleted downloaded copy of the book to my online account? In other words, do I lose a DRM'd copy of the book by deleting it on my Aura HD?

(This is the first Kobo reader I've ever owned, so forgive me for asking a question to which the answer might seem obvious.)

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 09-19-2013 at 04:48 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote