View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #16206
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
I have just finished a wonderful story by Michael Swanwick, "Slow Life". It is science fiction at its best with an original, very intriguing theme and excellent social commentary combined into an integrated whole that will keep you thinking for quite a while. I loved it so much that I gave it an entry to itself on my challenge list--though I got it as part of a larger volume.

It can be read free--with the author's permission--here:

http://www.lightspeedmagazine.com/fi...#comment-10831

You won't regret reading this piece!
Thanks for the link, that was my lunch time reading today. Very good.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote