Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 09:25 AM   #1223
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
I know MobileRead threads are famous for staying on topic so please forgive me this one time for straying away from the subject of avatar creations for Zelda Pinwheel. I have noticed that Zelda does not use capital letters in many of her posts. Perhaps she is channeling ee cumings or perhaps the caps lock on her keyboard is broken. Since the llama for Neko Chipin fundraiser was a resounding success I propose a buy Capital Letters for Zelda Promotion. The attached graphic is just an example, I have not started the promotion at this time.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	capital letters for zelda.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	15672  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote