View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #79
loco_diabolo
loco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura
good morning,

just tested the new "japanese" firmware 2.2.0 on my kobo glo. I live in germany and so I use the german setting. After updating to 2.2.0, i now have a german "Kobo Glo". No more "Kobo Blo"! I don't know if it was only a german mis-translating.

Now it says (in german):

Softwareversion: 2.2.0(r44462, 31.10.12)
Versionshinweise: VERSION 2.2.0 - 01.11.12
Auf ihrem eReader läuft jetzt die Softwareversion 2.2.0:
Damit können sie:
1. Profitieren sie von der verbesserten Titel-Darstellung
2. Synchronisieren Sie ihre Bibliothek auf eine SD-Karte,
wenn der Speicher auf ihrem Gerät nicht ausreicht

I think, this will be displayed in any other language the kobo glo uses.
Now you have a portuguese dictionary, too.

I think it's an official release. In the download-links i found:
2.1.4 .../andreychuk/...
2.1.5 .../brodeur/...
2.2.0 .../coffey/...
2.?.? .../d???/... what will be next??
loco_diabolo is offline   Reply With Quote